“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”
We work with you to heal and deepen your intimate relationships, and we support you to connect with your most authentic self.
Where do you hurt?
- I just can’t reach my spouse anymore… It’s like they don’t care.
- I’m watching my old relationship pattern playing out again — I thought I was on top of this!
- Sex used to be fun, but these days I could take it or leave it.
- Sex hurts, so I grit my teeth and just try to get through. The doctor says there’s nothing wrong.
- I just can’t seem to get rid of the old, damaging messages I learned in childhood about sex and relationships.
- We just keep having the same fight over and over — we don’t know how to stop the madness.
- My partner was unfaithful – I don’t know if we can get through this.
- I’ve been avoiding sex because I feel embarrassed about my inconsistent erections.
- I don’t like when my partner touches me — I’m afraid it’s just going to lead to sex.
- I’ve never had an orgasm.
- How do I have any kind of relationship with my family of origin when they keep treating me so badly?
- My spouse wants to open our marriage, but I’m afraid it will kill our relationship.
- I used to really enjoy sex, but now when I’m intimate with my partner, I often get flashbacks to my childhood abuse. Why is this happening now when it didn’t before?
When our relationships are disconnected, we hurt. When we missed out on a strong foundation for our own confidence, we hurt. When we long for close connection but find it terrifying, we hurt.
Our practice focuses on care for relational pain. We are specialists in the intersections of couple/partner relationships, sex, and trauma.